As YellowX OU (“We”, “Sage “), We are deeply concerned about the privacy of those who visit our website (“Visitor”) domain names www.wesage.co and www.sagehq.co (“Website”) regardless of point of access and country of residency.
As the Sage, We may deactivate, erase or modify the cookies used in our Website; or We may add new cookies to the Website. Therefore, We reserve the right to amend the information set out in this Policy. Changes in up-to-date Policy, will be effective as of a publication on a channel which is openly accessible by you. You may access the last update date on the top of the page.
You are considered to have confirmed the usage of cookies, by accessing Website and sub-pages mentioned above. In case of a denial of cookie usage, you should either avoid using Website or change your web browser’s settings as instructed in this Policy. Yet, We must inform you that such erasing activities or denial of cookie usage, may affect your Website experience negatively and may result in with shortage of access to the services We provide in Website.
By this Policy, We aim to inform Visitors regarding their personal data collected by the cookies. Informative tables are stated below to summarize the information about cookies, which have used in accordance with this Policy, and their purposes.
2.Identity and Contact Details of the Controller
YellowX OU, a registered Estonia based company, having its address at Tammsaare Business Center A. H. Tammsaare tee 47 Tallinn, 11316 Harju maakond Estonia is a data controller (“Controller”) that determines the means of and purposes for any and all data processing that occurs through different circumstances which will be covered with this Policy.
3.Contact Details of the Controller
Contact details of Sage are as follows:
- Name of the company is, YellowX OU
- The Postal address of the company, Tammsaare Business Center A. H. Tammsaare tee 47 Tallinn, 11316 Harju maakond Estonia
- E-mail address of company, [email protected]
4.Principles of Processing
Your personal data listed under this Policy shall be processed,
- lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the Data Subject (“Lawfulness”, “Fairness” and “Transparency”)
- accurately and where necessary, kept up to date (“Accuracy”)
- for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes (“Purpose Limitation”),
- relevant, limited and proportionate to the purposes for which they are processed (“Data Minimization”), and
- in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the Personal Data and kept in a form which allows identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the processing reasons.
5.Personal Data Collected by Us
The Categories and Types of Personal Data that We collect:
- Technical Information: Internet Protocol (IP) address, login data, device and browser type, time zone settings and version, operating system, and platform
- Usage Information: The pages that you have visited on the Website and time spent, the frequency of your access of the Website, the links that you access, language preferences.
6.1.What is a Cookie?
Cookies are, small text files containing information about your Website visit, which are stored by being recorded in your accessing device and sent by web servers to your web browser.
6.2.What is the Purpose of Cookie Usage?
- provide technical data required, in order to have our Website being used,
- gather information regarding your surfing habits and the way of usage of the Website,
- be able to collect your personal data (e.g., your IP Address) in order to fulfill our obligations deriving from performance of a contract and/or by law, notably the Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed by Means of Such Publication Law No. 5651 and The Regulation on the Rules and Procedures of Regulation of Publications on the Internet.
6.3Cookie Types and Functions
In below, you may find the information about cookie types used in our Website.
- Strictly Necessary: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of Website, especially to remember the actions in previous pages on the same session. Information stored by these cookies cannot personally identify you as a disclosure of your identity.
- Performance: These cookies help us to find out the Visitors’ interaction with Website, by reporting us information about frequently visited tabs, total time spent and error messages, which Visitors encounter. Information stored by these cookies cannot identify you personally, as a disclosure of your identity.
- Functionality: These cookies remember the Visitors’ accessing country to Website and the preferred language selection. Information collected by these cookies, help us to provide services in accordance with the user preferences. These cookies collect user actions anonymously and such information is used solely for reporting purposes relevant to Website improvements.
- Targeting/Advertising: These cookies may be used to provide personalized contents through interest of users, along with the restriction of contents, which have already been provided. Information stored by these cookies may contain personally identifiable information, which can be accessed by tracking of Visitor’s IP Address.
6.3.What are the 1st Party Cookies?
As of the last update date, 1st Party Cookies are not used on our Website.
6.4.What are the 3rd Party Cookies?
3rd party cookies are those belonging to websites other than the web domain name https://www.wesage.co and www.sagehq.co . The purpose of these cookies is to allow some additional features offered to be integrated into the Website.
Duration of Storage
5 months 27 days
At your request, you may manage 1st party cookies in our Website, by looking up your web browser’s settings and following the given steps, reached via the links listed below. Yet, We must inform you that, deactivated cookies may affect your Website experience negatively and may result in with shortage of access to the services We provide in Website.
All types of personal data included in this Policy are transferred to Website server, infrastructure, and cookie services providers, such as Google. This data transfer arises from all personal data types that are in need to be hosted in a server and servers located in relevant provider and thus does not require an active data transfer but occurring in the nature of hosting services. Apart from this, We may reveal your personal data to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other organization if We are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of anyone else.
Except from the above-mentioned cases, your Personal Data may only be transferred when your explicit and informed consent is acquired to do so.
Regarding our processing of your personal data, you have the following data protection rights:
- Right to be informed
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to erasure
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making.
You may send us your request on using your above-mentioned rights, together with documents providing your identity and the scope of your request through below-mentioned manners:
- Sending an electronically signed or unsigned e-mail to [email protected]
- Delivering by hand, by notary or by certified mail to Tammsaare Business Center A. H. Tammsaare tee 47 Tallinn, 11316 Harju Maakond Estonia
We undertake to respond your request as soon as possible but not more than 30 (thirty) days, and without any charge, as long as there is no transaction cost.